Technology with the highest precision
Since 1956, all activities at PROTEC Zerspanungstechnik have focused on precision parts, which assume important functions in a range of applications, from highly complex plants to technical lifestyle products. Our flat hierarchies and highly motivated, experienced and competent staff make our medium-sized company extremely agile, flexible and efficient. PROTEC is your partner for all machining applications, from minuscule turned parts to complete, ready-to-install assembly groups. Our facilities are equipped to process any machinable material.
For many long-term customers from areas like hydraulic and pneumatic engineering, vehicle manufacturing or mechanical, medical and electrical engineering, PROTEC has been a reliable partner for small to medium batch sizes.
The customers’ requirements are PROTEC’s top priority. PROTEC provides reliable advice already during the project design phase, followed by a meticulous and consistent feasibility analysis in the quotation phase.
In order to meet the increasingly complex requirements of our industry and be at the forefront of technological innovation, we permanently invest in new machinery, systems (list of machinery, PDF) and staff training.
- 1956 Established as a family business.
- 1983 The company has grown to more than 50 employees. A group of experienced staff acquire the family business.
- 1989 The production area is expanded to more than 2,000 sqm. The number of employees grows to more than 100.
- 2004 Additional expansion by 1,500 sqm. The administration, shipping and quality assurance departments move to the new facilities to guarantee an optimum workflow.
- 2009 Construction of a new, fully automatic high-bay warehouse for bar stock.
- 2019 Expansion and restructuring of training workshop and assembly area.